Whether you own a single property or have multiple investment properties, the rental market can be difficult to navigate. Carlos Fernandez & Associates offers leasing and Property Management services for Residential Rental Properties in South Florida. We are the trusted leaders in the industry with the knowledge and resources to help you avoid mistakes and achieve the highest return.
Professional Property Management can make owning a rental property a hassle-free experience.
Carlos Fernandez & Associates Leasing Services:
- Advertising your property: Prior to market your property, a Real Estate Photographer will take a minimum of 25 pictures with virtual tours of your property.
- Marketing your Property: We will market your property through the Multiple Listing Services to be feature in over 500 Websites, 40,000 local Realtors and 100,000 Realtors Worldwide, in over 30 different languages.
- Agreements and pertaining forms: Preparation of lease agreements, termination, renewal, Home Owner Associations application, Processing Insurance claims, etc.
- Setting the right rental rates: Carlos Fernandez & Associates will do a thorough local market study in order to set a rental price for your property, ensuring that you achieve the perfect balance between month property income and low vacancy rate.
- Will collect and deposit rent payment on time: Collection of security, pet deposit/monthly rental payments, returned checks. These are particularly important in order to maintain your cash flow.
- Managing tenants: We are experts in finding good tenants, and will take care of all the details, including criminal background and security checks, credits reports, veering employment and previous landlords references.
- Move in-move-out: We will handle all move-in and out with pictures of the property, payment of security deposit, and handle any legal matter like evictions, general repairs and processing of any insurance claims.
- Additional Services: Regular visits to your property, interior/exterior property checks, monthly bill payments, verify that the property is properly maintain, verify that the hurricane shutters protection have been installed, provide estimates for job/repairs and representation with HOAs and Condo associations.
- Managing vendors relationships: Our relationships with maintenance workers, contractors and suppliers will get you the best work for the best price, and will oversee any necessary maintenance projects.
- Compliance with Housing Regulations and Property Laws: There is a multitude of applicable laws and regulations to abide by when renting and maintaining your rental property. A Property Manager can help you avoid lawsuit by keeping your property up-to-date and in compliance with these regulations.
- Maximizing the profitability of your time: By having Carlos Fernandez & Associates take care of the day-to day aspects of running your income property, your free to spend your time identifying further investments opportunities.
As you can tell by this presentation, leasing a property is not easy in today’s marketplace. It is an extremely complex combination of numerous factors, that result in the leasing of your property, for finding the right tenant, getting the very best rental income possible and in the least amount of time.
Carlos Fernandez & Associates have the experience and proven track record necessary to take precise and effective action to lease your property. You will be kept informed of any and all activity during the entire process.
When listing with me, you can rest assure that you will received the very best in professional Real Estate services to make the entire process as enjoyable as possible and to receive the very best rental income possible for your property.
This is my commitment to you, We looking forward to working with you on the lease/rental of your property.